Learn Everyday Thai with Kruu Jiab
A proud moment as a teacher!
We do our best to pass on our knowledge and help you learn and we are proud and pleased with ourself and our students when we see our students succeed and happy with our teaching and appreciate our effort. 😀
Kruu Dé_d (Rúu~Sùek) Puum~Jai Nai Dtua~E_ng Láe’ Nai Dtua~Núk+Rean
Proper & fast pronunciation
Informal & fast pronunciation
= teacher + ..(name).. + to feel + be proud + in + oneself + and + in + body/figure/physique~student [student her/himself]
= Teacher Ded feels proud with himself and his student.
= Teacher Ded is proud with himself and his student.
When indicating feeling, you should use the word ‘ รู้สึก : Rúu~Sùek = to feel’ following by the description. However, when the description word is a feeling word itself you don’t need to use the word ‘รู้สึก : Rúu~Sùek = to feel’.
Examples:ครูแด๊ดรู้สึกภูมิใจ : Kruu Dé_d (Rúu~Sùek) Puum~Jai = Teacher Ded feels proud. ครูแด๊ดภูมิใจ : Kruu Dé_d Puum~Jai = Teacher Ded is proud. ครูแด๊ดรู้สึกดี : Kruu Dé_d Rúu~Sùek Dee = Teacher Ded feels good. ดี : Dee means [quality modifier] be good / be nice’ which is not a feeling word therefore when you are not using the word ‘รู้สึก : Rúu~Sùek = to feel’ before the word ‘ดี : Dee’, without context the sentence ‘ ครูแด๊ดดี : Kruu Dé’d Dee’ would be interpreted as ‘Teacher Ded is good/nice
Vocabulary:ครู : Kruu = [occupation noun] teacher รู้สึก : Rúu~Sùek = [feeling verb] to feel, to sense ภูมิใจ : Puum~Jai = [feeling verb] be proud ใน : Nai = [position preposition] in ตัว : Dtua =
– [noun] body, figure, physique, form, frame, shape, build
– [classifier/unit word] numerative noun for animals and thingsเอง : E_ng =
– [capability modifier] by oneself, without company, on one’s tod
– [quantity modifier] only; solely; entirely; exclusivelyตัวเอง : Dtua~E_ng = [noun] oneself, ourselves และ : Láe’ = [conjunction] and นัก : Núk+…(action/noun)… = [prefix] a person who …(action/noun)… as an occupation/profession/post/position/career or just love doing it! นัก : Núk = [quantity modifier] extremely, very, greatly, excessively, intensely, utterly เรียน : Rean =
– [verb] to learn, to study
– [verb] to inform, to report
– [verb] salutation of a letter as a conventional greetingนักเรียน : Núk+Rean = [profession noun] student, learner, pupil นักกิน : Núk+Gin = [profession noun] epicure, gastronome, gourmand, glutton (กิน : Gin = [verb] to eat) นักบัญชี : Núk+Bun-chee = [profession noun] accountant (บัญชี : Bun-chee = [noun] account) ตัวนักเรียน : Dtua~Núk+Rean = [noun] student’s physical (and maybe including soul) ตัวผม : Dtua~Pŏ’m = [noun] my (as a male) physical (and maybe including soul) ตัวฉัน : Dtua~Chŭn = [noun] my (as a female) physical (and maybe including soul) ตัวเขา : Dtua~Kăo = [noun] his physical (and maybe including soul) (ตัว)ผมเอง : (Dtua)~Pŏ’m~E_ng = [noun] I, myself (as a male) (physically and maybe including soul) (ตัว)ฉันเอง : (Dtua)~Chŭn~E_ng = [noun] I, myself (as a female) (physically and maybe including soul) (ตัว)เขาเอง : (Dtua)~Kăo~E_ng = [noun] he, himself / she, herself (physically and maybe including soul)
By ครูเจี๊ยบ : Kruu Jíab