- Nick Name: Sunny
- Current Location:
Khwaeng Thung Maha Mek, Khet Sathon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120
- Hometown:I come from Bangkok
- General Availability:I am Flexible-Every day, due to my flexible working time.
- Teaching Locations:I can travel to teach at my students home / workplace. I can teach in a local coffee shop / library. I can teach on Skype (online).
- My Language Skills:Native Thai speaker. Fluent in English. I am a Fluent English speakerBasic phrase of French and German.
- Teacher Number:5900
- Tuition Fees:Private Tuition 350 THB ฿ per hour / Small Group Class 500 THB ฿ per hour (please note, tuition fees do not include materials or travel expenses. Read more about the options & prices below)
I am Bangkokian, graduated in communication design, which is about understanding and learning to express the good relationship between visual and text, from Srinakarinwirot University. I've always based in Bangkok. I think the diversity of cultures and beliefs here is fascinating and unique. Although I did not pursue higher education directly in the literature field, I like to read and listen to media in foreign languages. Started from English to French and, later, German. I was in French emphasis when I was in high school. I'm not going to say, I am still good at it like I was, but it made me familiar enough not to get nervous when I see some. Also, lately, I took some of the German classes at Goethe Institut, only for the passion, currently at A2 completion, and hope it can be useful in any chance of future.
I like the idea of explaining something to people patiently. I am aware that people can't be perfect in just the first time trying, but, most importantly, to see how progressive they can be. I apply that rule to myself as well. Despite having no official Thai language teaching experience, I had experience working in editorial teams, since I was working for international-chained magazines, which helped me intrigued in the beauty of language and conversation.
I like to read and watch films whenever I have a time of my own at my apartment. I read randomly, such as articles from magazines or news websites, until a couple of years ago, I started to collect books myself, literature and sometimes academic books about sociology.
At the moment, I'm working as a freelancer for editing and creating artworks for companies. I still find myself have more energy left. I like to try a new task and meet new people, and working Thai language teacher could be the answer.