- Nick Name: Sam
- Current Location:
Yokosuka, Kanagawa 239-0802, Japan
- Hometown:I come from Pathumthani 12150 Thailand
- General Availability:I am Flexible-Mostly on the weekends
- Teaching Locations:I can teach at my home. I can travel to teach at my students home / workplace. I can teach in a local coffee shop / library.
- My Language Skills:Native Thai speaker. Fluent in English. I am a Fluent English speakerLittle bit of Japanese
- Teacher Number:5351
- Tuition Fees:Private Tuition 2000 YEN ¥ per hour / Small Group Class 2500 YEN ¥ per hour (please note, tuition fees do not include materials or travel expenses. Read more about the options & prices below)
My name is Sam, I was born in Thailand and become a U.S. citizen. I speak Thai and English, I used to study Japanese in the beginning level. I can teach reading Thai and speaking Thai, both in the formal and colloquial form. Please let me know if you’re interested. Thank you, Kob Kun Krub!!