- Nick Name: Son
- Current Location:
Khwaeng Bang Phai, Bang Khae, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon
- Hometown:I come from Bangkok
- General Availability:I am Flexible-Everyday evenings
- Teaching Locations:I can teach at my home. I can teach at my workplace. I can travel to teach at my students home / workplace. I can teach in a local coffee shop / library. I can teach on Skype (online).
- My Language Skills:Native Thai speaker. Fluent in English. I am a Fluent English speakerJapanese & Chinese. Beginner Level
- Teacher Number:5204
- Tuition Fees:Private Tuition 350 THB ฿ per hour / Small Group Class 500 THB ฿ per hour (please note, tuition fees do not include materials or travel expenses. Read more about the options & prices below)
Education-wise, I was educated in Thailand until secondary 3. Then I went to Singapore to study until I graduated with a Bachelor Degree. As for my teaching experience, so far, I would say I enjoy it a lot! I have taught with Thai with Thai Style and had some experience as a private tutor, teaching Mathematics and Thai language. I also had some experience teaching in a tuition center and an international school for a few months. I am still a fairly new teacher. As such, I tend to understand students well since I was still a student myself not long ago. My tips for teaching is that I like to give lots of examples to help students remember better. Hobbie-wise, I like to watch football and play football video games. I also have strong interest in Japanese animation. Hope to see you in class!