- Nick Name: Shay
- Current Location:
Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
- Hometown:I come from Thailand
- General Availability:I am Flexible-Sunday 9 am - 6 pm
- Teaching Locations:I can teach at my home. I can teach at my workplace. I can travel to teach at my students home / workplace. I can teach in a local coffee shop / library. I can teach on Skype (online).
- My Language Skills:Native Thai speaker. Fluent in English. I am a Fluent English speaker
- Teacher Number:4948
- Tuition Fees:Private Tuition 20 AUD $ per hour / Small Group Class 25 AUD $ per hour (please note, tuition fees do not include materials or travel expenses. Read more about the options & prices below)
I’m a native Thai speaker from Bangkok. I am certified in Teaching English to speakers of other languages. I have been teaching Thai to foreigners and teaching English to Thais for two years as a private tutor (face to face and virtual classroom). I also have training experience when I was a TESOL student, I have done practice teaching in real classes which help me understand how to help students develop their language skills and achieve their language learning in classes.
My professional background is as a pharmacist. I worked in two pharmaceutical companies as a medical representative and a product specialist. The main responsibilities are presenting drug information and delivering company products and pharmacy knowledge to hospital healthcare staff. I believe that I have gained teaching and presentation skills from my previous jobs as I had to do it on a daily basis.