- Nick Name: Chan
- Current Location:
Cha-am District, Phetchaburi, Thailand
- Hometown:I come from Bangkok
- General Availability:I am Flexible-I can discuss classes throughout the week.
- Teaching Locations:I can teach at my home. I can teach at my workplace. I can travel to teach at my students home / workplace. I can teach in a local coffee shop / library. I can teach on Skype (online).
- My Language Skills:Native Thai speaker. Fluent in English. I am a Fluent English speakerNorwegian and Swedish Beginner Level
- Teacher Number:4824
- Tuition Fees:Private Tuition 350 THB ฿ per hour / Small Group Class 500 THB ฿ per hour (please note, tuition fees do not include materials or travel expenses. Read more about the options & prices below)
I teach most of my lessons at my clients house or workplace. I can also teach in a local cafe or through Skype.
I have a car and I can travel to teach you. I may charge a small fee to cover travel costs.
Before teaching private Thai language classes I was an exchange student in the US for 1 year and had a great experience which motivated me in a better way and also built more self-confidence.
I believe that I am a dedicated teacher who is capable of inspiring students. I have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive professional approach.
I am a motivated person that likes to learn and accept new experiences to improve my skills. I also have the ability to instruct and manage a student's behavior. I have strong organizational, communicational, and interpersonal skills.
Teaching can’t be practiced only in theory but it must be used in real life situations. Teaching Thai is a pleasure for me and I look forward to hearing from you!
Please enquire for more information.
Language skills: Fluent in both Thai and English. I also speak some Scandinavian, Norwegian and Swedish