- Nick Name: Bo
- Current Location:
Glendale, CA, USA
- Hometown:I come from Los Angeles, Bangkok
- General Availability:I am Flexible-Evening weekdays and some weekends. Time and day will be discussed.
- Teaching Locations:I can teach on Skype (online).
- My Language Skills:Native Thai speaker. Fluent in English. I am a Native English SpeakerBasic Japanese
- Teacher Number:4823
- Tuition Fees:Private Tuition 20 USD $ per hour / Small Group Class 25 USD $ per hour (please note, tuition fees do not include materials or travel expenses. Read more about the options & prices below)
I have an extensive knowledge of Thai and American culture and have a great understanding of the similarities and differences in Thai and English vocabulary and grammar. I was born in the US but spent part of my childhood to early adulthood in Bangkok, Thailand. I grew up speaking both Thai and English all my life. I am also a Japanese learner. I studied linguistics, English and Business at Bangkok University. I moved back to Los Angeles several years ago and worked in textile design and interior design until one day I realized that my experience learning Japanese had inspired me to teach Thai and it also made me realize how much I was passionate about language and culture. I teach not only Thai language but incorporate Thai culture during the lesson.
I customize my lesson for each individual students and create practice in various ways to match your level, purpose, and interest. My experience as a Japanese language learner help me understand the frustration beginner students tend to feel but I promise that you’ll enjoy your lesson with me.