- Nick Name: Joe
- Current Location:
Chang Phueak, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai
- Hometown:I come from Chiang Mai
- General Availability:I am Flexible-I can work between 6am to midnight - Thai time.
- Teaching Locations:I can teach at my home. I can teach at my workplace. I can travel to teach at my students home / workplace. I can teach in a local coffee shop / library. I can teach on Skype (online).
- My Language Skills:Native Thai speaker. Fluent in English. I am a Fluent English speaker
- Teacher Number:4844
- Tuition Fees:Private Tuition 350 THB ฿ per hour / Small Group Class 500 THB ฿ per hour (please note, tuition fees do not include materials or travel expenses. Read more about the options & prices below)
I completed my Master’s Degree in English Literature, Media and Linguistics at Chiang Mai University. I’m a freelance translator and a part-time Thai teacher for foreigners.
As I have been socializing and communicating with westerners for a number of years, I have learned so much of western culture and society. These experiences help me to understand the different of cultures, especially languages.
In my point of view, learning Thai language can be tricky and difficult for foreigners, unless you know some good techniques how to learn and practice. Another important thing is that you need to be tutored by a native Thai speaker who know how teach, not give too much pressure and motivate you to reach your goal.
I have researched and observed lots of common obstacles for foreigners who are struggling on how to learn Thai language. As I be aware of the differences between Thai and English language, my teaching techniques are created for foreigners who use English as a first language. These techniques are not only practical and effective, but also easy and enjoyable.
I am determined, patient and very enthusiastic to help you to be able to learning Thai and speaking like a native Thai speaker!